Hey everybody, it’s Jenn, from Eat Cake For Dinner. Valentine’s Day is this Saturday and I consider it mandatory to eat chocolate on that day. When craving chocolate, a rich and decadent brownie always does the trick.
- 1 (13 oz.) jar of Nutella
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Optional: ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and mix together until well combined. Spread the very thick batter into a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few fudgy crumbs. Cool and cut into bars. Makes: 9 brownies.
adapted from: Kirbie Cravings
You might also like these other delicious recipes from: Eat Cake For Dinner
Stay Connected with Eat Cake For Dinner
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- The Best Irish Soda Bread - March 3, 2017
- The BEST Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting - February 3, 2017
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Bread with Cream Cheese Icing - January 9, 2017