Fresh berries combine with a creamy cheesecake fluff. This is so amazing and will be the hit of any gathering!
I am loving the fresh and delicious berries that are starting to pop up in the stores right now. I love fresh fruit! We eat so much fruit around here it is crazy. I am always trying to think of yummy ways to use up our fruit. I needed a side to take to a gathering and this idea popped into my head.
Why don’t I make a creamy cheesecake fluff for this fruit to get mixed with? Cheesecake+Fruit? What’s not to love!?
So I combined two of my favorite things for one amazing result! It was simple to throw together and the fruit was so delicious buried inside this cheesecake fluff. It was sweet, and creamy and made one amazing side!
This side was such a hit. The bowl was completely scraped clean and everyone raved about it.
I know that you will love it just as much as we did! It is sure to be the hit of your gathering and is the perfect side.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed*
- 6 cups berries, I used:
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Fold carefully into the cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately.
*If unable to find cool whip, a great substitute would be 2 cups of vanilla yogurt.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017