The Best Winter Fruit Salad is filled with clementines, kiwi, pears, apples, and pomegranate. It gets tossed in a delicious honey lime poppyseed dressing and you won’t be able to get enough!
Fruit. I seriously can’t get enough fruit. I have always loved having fruit in the house and my little girl loves fruit just as much as I do! Even though I love summer fruits and am totally a strawberry gal, some of my favorite fruits are winter fruits. Clementines for example are always at our house as soon as they start putting them in the grocery stores. And I am totally obsessed with kiwis. Apples, pears, pomegranate seeds, everything comes together so perfectly in this mouthwatering salad.
I made this winter fruit salad quite a few times during the holidays and it is so bright, vibrant and delicious. We love having a fruit salad at the dinner table when we eat with family, and this one is always requested!
It’s so simple and requires a little chopping and gets tossed in a honey lime poppyseed dressing. I love using honey lime in my fruit salads and it gives it a sweet and tangy coating on the fruit.
I could have eaten almost this entire bowl of fruit by myself and it is always a hit with our family! I know that you are going to love it too!
- 1 large apple peeled and sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 clementines, peeled and separated
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- In a large boel combine apple, pear, bananas, kiwi, clementines, and pomegranate seeds. Lightly toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and mint. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. Serve.