The Best Winter Fruit Salad is filled with clementines, kiwi, pears, apples, and pomegranate. It gets tossed in a delicious honey lime poppyseed dressing and you won’t be able to get enough!
Fruit. I seriously can’t get enough fruit. I have always loved having fruit in the house and my little girl loves fruit just as much as I do! Even though I love summer fruits and am totally a strawberry gal, some of my favorite fruits are winter fruits. Clementines for example are always at our house as soon as they start putting them in the grocery stores. And I am totally obsessed with kiwis. Apples, pears, pomegranate seeds, everything comes together so perfectly in this mouthwatering salad.
I made this winter fruit salad quite a few times during the holidays and it is so bright, vibrant and delicious. We love having a fruit salad at the dinner table when we eat with family, and this one is always requested!
It’s so simple and requires a little chopping and gets tossed in a honey lime poppyseed dressing. I love using honey lime in my fruit salads and it gives it a sweet and tangy coating on the fruit.
I could have eaten almost this entire bowl of fruit by myself and it is always a hit with our family! I know that you are going to love it too!
- 1 large apple peeled and sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 clementines, peeled and separated
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- In a large boel combine apple, pear, bananas, kiwi, clementines, and pomegranate seeds. Lightly toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and mint. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. Serve.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017