Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup. Loaded with tons of veggies, shredded chicken and cheesy tortellini!
Hi guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing with you my Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup! This soup is loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and cheese tortellini. It’s a fun and easy twist on the classic chicken noodle soup. Best of all this soup is made in a slow cooker. That means little to no prep time and lots of flavor. This soup simmers low and slow for 6 hours!
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup is super easy to make. Simply add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker except for the tortellini. I like to add them in about 15 minutes before serving so they don’t get mushy. Serve this soup with some crusty bread and a nice salad and enjoy!
- 1½ pounds boneless chicken breast
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- chopped fresh parsley for serving, if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker except for the tortellini.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the slow cooker and shred or cube and add back to the slow cooker.
- Add in the tortellini and cook for 15 minutes or until they are cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Discard bay leaves and serve immediately with chopped parsley, if desired.
Looking for some more Soup Recipes? Here are a few of my favorites below!
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Thai Coconut Soup
- Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup