This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so easy to make and one of the best soups that you will make! Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are hidden is the most creamy and delicious soup that your family will love!
Our lives have been revolving around cross country and lacrosse at our house. They both have practice twice during the week and then we have games all day on Saturday. Yesterday was our last game and I feel so much more freedom! Having kids involved in busy sports can be tough. This is why I love to still have a hearty meal for my family and soup is the perfect thing!
Since I am obsessed with all things tuscan garlic… (seriously you have got to try this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken), I knew that a soup version of this popular dish had to be made.
This soup you guys. Turned out INCREDIBLE!!
You are going to love how quick and easy this soup is to make! You will love the creamy soup base and everything inside is so delicious. Tortellini, chicken, diced tomatoes, spinach, and white beans. It all comes together perfectly and it is SO delicious!
This became an instant favorite in our house. And quite honestly one of the best soups that I have ever had! I know that your family will love it too!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken I used rotisserie
- 9 ounce refrigerated tortellini
- 2 cups spinach
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat up the butter. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, tortellini, and spinach. Let simmer for 10 minutes to thicken up and for the tortellini to cook.
•Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopper
•Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.