This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Air fryer frozen meatballs are easy and delicious and taste as fresh as if you made them from scratch! Try these out if you are in need of a quick delightful meal… your family will love them!
It’s no secret how much I love my air fryer. And cooking up frozen foods in it has been a game-changer! Try out some more easy and delicious frozen food cooked up in the air fryer like these fries, these fish sticks, and these pizza rolls!
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Frozen foods have been around for a loooong time, but it hasn’t been until recently that they have tasted so good! The air fryer has changed the game when it comes to frozen foods. They aren’t mushy and soggy, but they are crispy, fresh, and delicious! Even leftover french fries can taste absolutely delicious if you reheat them in your air fryer… It doesn’t get much more tried, true, and delicious than that!
These frozen meatballs are cooked in the air fryer and turn out perfect every single time. They are soft inside and out and can be whipped up in a jiffy to be dipped in BBQ sauce as an appetizer or put on top of spaghetti for your family dinner. There is no reason that we can’t have meals that are quick and delicious. We shouldn’t have to spend all day in the kitchen for a good meal. After all, you deserve a chance to sit at the table and enjoy the food!
Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Get ready for this. You need one thing to make these in your air fryer. That’s it! Change it up with different seasoned meatballs that you buy at the store, and they will taste different every time! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact measurements.
- Frozen Meatballs: I like to buy homestyle meatballs or Italian meatballs depending on what I am using them for!
How to Cook Frozen Meatballs in the Air Fryer
These instructions are so simple and easy that you can put your kids in charge of this part of the meal! They will love the responsibility, and you will love the help!
- Add meatballs: Place frozen meatballs into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook: Close the basket and then air fry the meatballs for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shake: Shake the basket halfway through because it will evenly cook the meatballs.
- Cook: Continue to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes if you want your meatballs more crispy on the outside.
- Eat up: Enjoy as an appetizer or entree! Serve with bbq sauce, marinara sauce, on top of spaghetti, or in any recipe that requires meatballs.
Air Fryer Cooking Tips
Make sure that your air fryer frozen meatballs turn out just right, and follow these quick tips. They are helpful when cooking up any recipe in the air fryer!
- Don’t overcrowd the basket: When you are loading up your air fryer basket with food, you always want to make sure that your food is not overlapping on another. Do one layer at the bottom. When you do this, your food will cook more evenly and won’t have and extra soggy or extra crispy parts on it. Cooking more batches with less in them will make your food turn out better!
- Shake: Shaking your food halfway through allows it to cook more evenly. Don’t skip this step!
- Cleanup: Make cleanup easy by spraying it with some oil before you add your food in. They also make parchment paper that has holes in it specifically for the air fryer if you don’t want to use the oil!
How to Store Leftovers
If you cooked too many frozen meatballs in the air fryer then store them in your fridge in an airtight container. They will last about 3-5 days. Heat them back up in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes and then enjoy!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- 26 oz Frozen Meatballs
- Place frozen meatballs into the basket of the air fryer.
- Close the basket and air fry the meatballs for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shake the basket halfway through to evenly cook the meatballs.
- Continue to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes if you want your meatballs more crispy on the outside.
- Enjoy as an appetizer or entree! Serve with bbq sauce, marinara sauce, on top of spaghetti, or in any recipe that requires meatballs.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.