This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I know that you will enjoy this recipe just as much as our families and neighbors did! You can’t ever go wring with such a delicious flavor combination! People will be asking you for the recipe and it is sure to be a huge hit!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz.
- 1 packet dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix 1 oz.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 6 pieces bacon fried and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives optional
- 1 cup pecans or almonds finely chopped for coating
- Mix together the cream cheese and dry ranch packet. I put mine in the mixer and used the paddle attatchment. That made it so easy. Otherwise, mix in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the cheese, onions, olive if using and bacon. If you are short on time, buy the real bacon bits and add about a 1/2 cup.
- Shape into a ball. Roll it in the nuts to coat the outside. You can make one big ball or two smaller ones.
- Keep it stored in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.