I know that you will enjoy this recipe just as much as our families and neighbors did! You can’t ever go wring with such a delicious flavor combination! People will be asking you for the recipe and it is sure to be a huge hit!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz.
- 1 packet dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix 1 oz.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 6 pieces bacon fried and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives optional
- 1 cup pecans or almonds finely chopped for coating
- Mix together the cream cheese and dry ranch packet. I put mine in the mixer and used the paddle attatchment. That made it so easy. Otherwise, mix in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the cheese, onions, olive if using and bacon. If you are short on time, buy the real bacon bits and add about a ½ cup.
- Shape into a ball. Roll it in the nuts to coat the outside. You can make one big ball or two smaller ones.
- Keep it stored in the refrigerator.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.