This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Awesome Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts are beautifully wrapped Brussel sprouts in strips of bacon then brushed with a maple, brown sugar glaze and baked until golden brown. This is one MUST make appetizer this holiday season!
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
This bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts recipe is one AMAZING appetizer.
Impress your friends and family with this appetizer this holiday season.
It is simple to make and all the ingredients right in your pantry.
Simply prepare the Brussel sprouts and wrap this tightly in a strip of bacon.
Add a maple syrup and brown sugar glaze over top and bake until golden brown.
These bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts are just as AWESOME as they look.
Taste and looks are everything with this appetizer.
What you need to make bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts
These ingredients in the bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts are simple and delicious.
You will love how easily this comes together and everyone will be raving about them.
Bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts recipe are delicious and come together quickly.
Simply prepare the Brussel sprouts and add salt and pepper to taste.
Wrap your bacon around the Brussel sprouts tightly and place on the baking sheet.
Watch your bacon wrapped Brussel sprouts come to life and tasty AMAZING at your next holiday party.
- Brussels Sprouts: chop off ends and wrap in bacon.
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Bacon: uncooked and wrapped around the Brussel sprouts.
- Maple syrup: a warm glaze.
- Brown sugar: a little more sugar to enjoy on the Brussel sprouts.
How to make bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts
- Prepare the baking sheet: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside. Trim the stem ends off the Brussels sprouts and put into a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap bacon around Brussel sprouts: Cut the bacon in half and wrap each Brussels sprout with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Lay them onto the baking sheet.
- Making the glaze: In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup and brown sugar. Brush on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake bacon wrapped Brussel sprouts: Bake for 30 minutes tossing them half way through until the bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are tender. Remove immediately from the baking sheet and place them on a serving dish.
Tips for making bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts
- How to pick Brussel sprouts: when purchasing Brussel spouts, look for tightly packed ones. Look for bright green and avoid any yellow leaves. The smaller Brussels sprouts are known to have a sweeter flavoring and cook thoroughly better.
- How do you prep Brussels sprouts: first cut off the rough edges of the Brussels sprouts and remove any rough edges or damaged leaves. Wash your Brussels sprouts throughly.
- Do you cut the Brussels sprouts in half: for this recipe there is no need to cut the Brussels sprouts in a half. It is best to bake them whole.
- Add a toothpick: I find it easier wrapping the bacon over the Brussels sprouts then using a toothpick to hold it together while baking.
More amazing appetizers
- Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball
- Cranberry Pecan Brie Bites (4 Ingredients)
- Jalapeno Poppers Recipe with Bacon
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Awesome Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside. Trim the stem ends of the Brussels sprouts and put into a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bacon in half and wrap each brussels sprout with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Lay them onto the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup and brown sugar. Brush on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 30 minutes tossing them half way through until the bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are tender. Remove immediately from the baking sheet and place them on a serving dish.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.