Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Foil Packets are loaded with shrimp, sausage, summer vegetables and tossed in cajun spices. These are quick and easy and packed with big flavor!
After I made this delicious Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Skillet, I knew that a foil pack of this had to be made! Our family LOVED the cajun shrimp and sausage skillet so much and I might have loved it even more because it was so dang easy. Foil packets are all of the rage right now and I knew this one would be delicious.
Foil packets are such a great meal in one with easy clean up. They are great gilled, baked, or cooked over a campfire. The great thing about the shrimp and sausage combo is that they cook quickly and are ready to devour in no time at all.
The shrimp and sausage combo is amazing but it is even better surrounded by crisp and tender summer vegetables. I love using zucchini, banana squash, asparagus, and bell peppers. They all cook together quickly.
These really are so easy to just chop the veggies, add the shrimp and sausage and toss in cajun seasoning. I love easy meals lately and you do not have to compromise on taste or flavor to get big bold flavor in these foil packets!
I baked mine this time but I usually grill my foil packets or cook them over a fire. Since I am pretty serious about losing the baby weight now, they make great meal prep. It is a healthy and delicious summer meal that I know you guys are going to love.
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Foil Packets
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Place the shrimp and sausage mixture in the center of the foil. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on the grill and cover. Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp and vegetables are cooked through. Carefully open packets and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.