Easy Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad is full of fresh summer veggies, salami, and tortellini pasta. It is tossed in a zesty italian dressing and is always the hit of the potluck!
I recently went to a fun birthday BBQ for my husband’s cousin. I’m always down for a good backyard BBQ with delicious grub. All of the side dishes were fantastic and I especially loved this Italian Tortellini Salad. I kept thinking why don’t I have this on the blog yet!? It makes the perfect side for a potluck!
So you better believe I made this for our next BBQ.
This salad comes together quickly and easily. It is perfect with the fresh summer veggies inside along with the salami, olives and mozzarella cheese balls. It gets tossed with tortellini pasta and italian dressing.
This is for sure to become a favorite at your next potluck. Such a delicious classic with so many fresh and delicious ingredients. You are going to love it just as much as we did!
Easy Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 1 20 oz package refrigerated tortellini (I used spinach and cheese)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese balls
- 1/2 cup italian salami cubed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, mozzarella cheese balls, and italian salami to a large bowl.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together italian salad dressing, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, paprika, celery seed, and garlic powder. Pour over salad and toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.