This easy lemon chicken recipe just requires a few ingredients and grills up in just a few minutes – enjoy!
Hey hey, it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and I have a super easy and crazzzzy delicious recipe for you today! It’s getting into the grilling season and I could not be more happy about it – I’m grilled everything in sight from pineapple to steaks and brats and I am totally over the moon! This easy lemon chicken recipe just requires a few ingredients and grills up in just a few minutes – enjoy!
Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspsoon dried basil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Pound chicken breasts to ½ inch thickness.
- Whisk together garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and salt and pepper to taste. Rub seasoning mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Grill chicken 3-4 minutes on each side. Squeeze fresh lemon over chicken and serve warm. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.