Hey hey, it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and I have a super easy and crazzzzy delicious recipe for you today! It’s getting into the grilling season and I could not be more happy about it – I’m grilled everything in sight from pineapple to steaks and brats and I am totally over the moon! This easy lemon chicken recipe just requires a few ingredients and grills up in just a few minutes – enjoy!
Grilled Lemon Chicken
This easy lemon chicken recipe just requires a few ingredients and grills up in just a few minutes – enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspsoon dried basil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Whisk together garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and salt and pepper to taste. Rub seasoning mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Grill chicken 3-4 minutes on each side. Squeeze fresh lemon over chicken and serve warm. Enjoy!