This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This delicious Hershey’s chocolate cheesecake brownies are layered with a moist, homemade chocolate cake, a creamy cheesecake filling topped with a thick chocolate Hershey bar layer making this irresistible. Heaven on a plate!
When you love the cheesecake and brownie combination you know you are in heaven. Try this Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies, Cherry Cheesecake Brownies or Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies.
Hershey’s Cheesecake Brownies
It seems like it is a tradtion on Sunday’s to have brownies at my parents. I’ve been wanting to try this new recipe that I found. Why? Well because it has cheesecake and a Hershey chocolate bar melted on top! You can not go wrong EVER with that combo! My family LOVED them and they turned out so yummy! It was a huge hit and I knew I had to share with everyone on here. These are going to be the rave once you make them!
Two things I do love most is candy and cheesecake. With this blend of chocolate candy and cheesecake it has three delicious layers that are irresistible and has my heart. Some even love the peanut butter taste too and these Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies will hit that spot just like these Hershey chocolate cheesecake brownies did for me. You can’t go wrong with a thick, rich dessert that everyone is going to love once it hits their mouths! The combination of the three layers are heavenly good and drool worthy.
Cheesecake Brownies Ingredients
- Butter: Cream together with the
- Milk Chocolate Chips: Melt together with the butter making this chocolaty brownie base.
- Sugar: Add sugar to balance out the sweetness of the chocolate in the brownies.
- Egg: Combines and helps hold things together when making homemade brownies.
- Vanilla: Flavoring is key and just a dash of vanilla is perfect to add in these.
- Flour: Thickens the brownies but also helps
- Salt: Just a pinch!
- Unsweetened Hershey’s Cocoa Powder: Give the brownies some chocolate flavoring plus add a deep dark color to the brownie mix.
For the Cream Cheese Center:
- Cream Cheese: Soft cream cheese is best but it does not need to be microwaved. Just softened on the counter.
- Sugar: Adds the sweetness to the cheesecake filling.
- Salt: Add a pinch!
- Egg: Whisk it into the mixture.
- Vanilla: Adds flavoring to the cheesecake.
- Hershey Bar: Normal size bars work the best.
How to Make Hershey’s Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare pan for baking: Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter: In small saucepan over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Make brownies: In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Mix batter together: In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not over mix.
- Layer brownies: Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
For the Cream Cheese Filling
- Mix cream cheese frosting: Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter and evenly spread on top.
- Bake: Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and immediately top with full size Hershey bars. Let melt and spread evenly. Cool completely.
The Recipe Critic Pro Tip:
Let the cheesecake brownies cool completely before cutting into them. Once cooled take a sharp knife and cut, whipping the blade after each line.
Storing Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
These usually don’t last long enough to have to store them. I have learned to double the recipe when making these just to have at least one leftover for me, haha. I have a whole family that love these cheesecake brownies more than anything.
- Making ahead of time: The cheesecake filling is easy to make ahead and cover letting it rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Storing in the refrigerator: Keep the bars stored in an airtight container either in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days long.
- Freezing chocolate cheesecake brownies: Cut into square slices and add them to an airtight container to freeze.
More Decadent Brownies Recipes
- The Best Keto Brownies Recipe
- Cream Cheese Brownies
- Turtle Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salted Caramel Brownies
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Hershey's Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- 10 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Hershey's Cocoa Powder
For the Cream Cheese Center
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Full Sized Hershey Bars to top
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
- In small saucepot over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
- In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
For the cream cheese filling
- Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter and evenly spread on top.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and immediately top with full size Hershey bars. Let melt and spread evenly. Cool completely.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.