Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry is incredibly easy to make and has the best flavor! This is a recipe that my kids beg me to make every single week!
Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry
There is one thing that I can count on all of my kids to eat and it is this recipe for Korean Ground Beef Rice Bowls. In fact, my cute ten year old makes it for the family each week. I decided to switch it up a little when we made it this week and turn it into a stir fry! Let me tell you. This was so incredible with fresh veggies added. The sauce is the absolute best on this and it makes the flavor out of this world good. We are reminded every single time that we make it why it is a favorite at your house. I know that it will become a favorite at your house, and if my ten year old can make it, you can too!
How do you make stir fry?
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Drain the grease and add olive oil and veggies and cook until tender. Add the ground beef back to the skillet.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
We used our families favorite vegetables in this which include sugar snap peas, carrots, red bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms. You can always customize this to your families taste and preference. I love making a meal in one that is packed with delicious and fresh vegetables.
What vegetables are good in a stir fry?
- Yellow or White Onion
- Water Chestnuts
- Baby Corn
- Bok Choy
- mung bean sprouts
More delicious stir fry recipes to try:
Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry
- 1 pound lean ground beef 90% lean
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove the ground beef and set aside on a plate.
Drain the grease and add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to the skillet. Add bell pepper, zucchini, snap peas, carrots, and mushrooms. Saute 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the ground back to the skillet.
In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.