This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
These were a HUGE hit for dinner tonight. The whole family loved them. They were a nice change to the regular mini pizzas we have when I need something quick to fix. The flavor of the meat mixture was awesome and they tasted so good baked into a tortilla! And 70 calories and 2 WW points+! Woot woot!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: Kept it the same
Things that I would do differently next time: Use whole wheat tortillas.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Mini Mexican Pizzas
- 3-4 Large Whole Wheat Flour tortillas or enough to cut out 12 small circles
- 1 cup cooked turkey meat
- 1/2 salsa I used one with corn
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup low-fat refried beans
- 1/2 cup lowfat mexican blend cheese or 2% shredded cheese
- Optional: Toppings black olives, shredded lettuce, low fat sour cream, chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, glass cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap. Press each wrap circle into the muffin tin.
- In small bowl mix together the ground meat, salsa, taco seasoning, and refried beans. Stir until well combined. Scoop 1/8th cup of meat mixture in each wrap.
- Top with shredded cheese, and olives.
- Bake in preheated over for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Swerve with a side of salsa, low-fat sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and or shredded lettuce if desired!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.