These were a HUGE hit for dinner tonight. The whole family loved them. They were a nice change to the regular mini pizzas we have when I need something quick to fix. The flavor of the meat mixture was awesome and they tasted so good baked into a tortilla! And 70 calories and 2 WW points+! Woot woot!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: Kept it the same
Things that I would do differently next time: Use whole wheat tortillas.
Mini Mexican Pizzas
- 3-4 Large Whole Wheat Flour tortillas or enough to cut out 12 small circles
- 1 cup cooked turkey meat
- 1/2 salsa I used one with corn
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup low-fat refried beans
- 1/2 cup lowfat mexican blend cheese or 2% shredded cheese
- Optional: Toppings black olives, shredded lettuce, low fat sour cream, chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, glass cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap. Press each wrap circle into the muffin tin.
- In small bowl mix together the ground meat, salsa, taco seasoning, and refried beans. Stir until well combined. Scoop 1/8th cup of meat mixture in each wrap.
- Top with shredded cheese, and olives.
- Bake in preheated over for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Swerve with a side of salsa, low-fat sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and or shredded lettuce if desired!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.