This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
No-Bake Strawberry and Cream Pie is an easy to make pie with smooth and luxurious strawberry filling packed into a sweet homemade crust. It is a delicious no-bake pie recipe that’s perfect for summer!
An easy no-bake pie is the perfect summer dessert! Cool and refreshing and loaded with sweet flavor like No Bake Chocolate Strawberries and Cream Pie
No-Bake Strawberry and Cream Pie
This No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie is a family favorite around our house. It’s light, it’s refreshing, and you don’t even have to turn on your oven to make this pie. The hardest part about making this pie is waiting for it to set in the fridge. If you want, you can also add in some fresh blueberries as well, which makes a perfect red, white, and blue dessert for summer holidays.
Every bite of this no bake pie is airy and creamy and packed with strawberry flavor. The sweet, crunchy graham cracker crust is the best part with the hint of cinnamon that adds a surprising perfectly balanced spice to the pie. Don’t waste another minute, go get started because this will be a tried and true recipe you love to make once you see how easy and delicious it is!
Ingredients in Strawberry and Cream Pie:
This easy pie is filled with simple and easy to find ingredients. The homemade crust is thick and crumbly and the strawberry filling is creamy and smooth. This is a summer favorite you will love year after year!
- Graham cracker crumbs: Pulse in a food processor or crush in a ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
- Sugar: Granulated white sugar will add sweetness to the crust.
- Cinnamon: Ground cinnamon will add warm spice to balance the other sweeter flavors.
- Butter: Melted butter will hold the crust together.
Strawberry Pie Filing:
- Strawberry jello: Use this powder to make a sweet strawberry pie filling.
- Boiling water: The gelatin powder will dissolve in the boiling water.
- Cold water: With ice the cold water thickens the gelatin.
- Ice cubes: Add to the boiling water to thicken the gelatin.
- Cool Whip topping: Adds light and fluffy texture when mixed with the gelatin mixture.
- Fresh strawberries: Fresh, red, juicy sliced strawberries will give this pie amazing flavor!
How to Make a Strawberry and Cream No-Bake Pie:
A summer dessert needs to be easy and it’s even better if you don’t have to turn on the oven! This recipe checks both of those boxes. It is super simple and is a no-bake, incredibly delicious treat your whole family will go crazy over!
- Crush Graham Crackers: Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Form crust: Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- Make gelatin: In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved. Then, add 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
- Add cool whip topping: Combine cool whip and gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. Then, stir in sliced strawberries. Finally, you are ready to refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Fill pie crust with strawberry filling: Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm.
- Add toppings: Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.
The Recipe Critic Pro Tip:
When making the gelatin mixture: add the hot water to the gelatin and let it dissolve, then add your cold water and ice cubes, let it sit for about 5 MINUTES to let it thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up and it will be runny/soupy.
Can you Make Ahead a No-Bake Pie?
Yes! This pie is best when prepared 24 hours in advance. It is hard to wait that long once you smell the delicious fresh strawberry and graham cracker crust. However, allowing it to sit will only enhance the flavors and is totally worth it. For more storage information I have listed some guidelines for you to keep in mind.
- Make ahead: Make more than one of these pies at a time and freeze. This will ensure you always have a delicious dessert ready to thaw whenever you are in the mood! Cover well with freezer safe wrap and your pie will remain safe in the freezer for up to 8 months.
- Leftovers: If you do find yourself with leftovers, then you will need to cover them loosely and keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More Delicious No-Bake Pie Recipes:
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
No-Bake Strawberry and Cream Pie
Graham Cracker Crust:
Strawberry Pie Filing:
- 1 package strawberry jello 3 oz.
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 container Cool Whip topping 8.oz
- 4 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.Then, add 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
- Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.