Hey everyone! It’s Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled with a delicious, no-bake pie recipe perfect for summer!
This No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie is a family favorite around our house. It’s light, it’s refreshing, and you don’t even have to turn on your oven to make this pie. The graham cracker crust has a hint of cinnamon, which makes this pie even more delicious. The hardest part about making this pie is waiting for it to set in the fridge.
If you want, you can also add in some fresh blueberries as well, which makes a perfect red, white, and blue dessert for your Memorial Day or 4th of July BBQ’s.
Enjoy & have a fun, safe Memorial Day weekend!
✓ BAKING TIP: When making the gelatine mixture: add the hot water to the gelatin and let it dissolve, then add your cold water and ice cubes, let it sit for about 5 MINUTES to let it thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up and it will be runny/soupy. ♥
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip topping
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.Then, add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
- Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.
More delicious pie recipes from Deliciously Sprinkled: