No Bake Snickers Bar Pie is one of the easiest and most delicious no bake pies that you make. You will love the snickers pieces in every bite!
No Bake Snickers Bar Pie
I used to hate chocolate. I know. Crazy. It was the Snickers Bar that broke me of my hate for chocolate. I was 16 years old. Yep. I went 16 years without liking chocolate. We already established that I am crazy. I would take the Snickers bar and peel back the chocolate and eat the bar with the nougat and caramel. I slowly started to leave the chocolate on and Snickers became my favorite.
So when you put bites of Snickers inside a cool and creamy peanut butter pie, I fall in love. This pie you guys. You HAVE to make it. And it is just too easy not to!
Snickers Bar Pie Ingredients:
This pie can be put together in 10 minutes. That’s it! The filling is a cool and creamy peanut butter cheesecake and it is amazing. You put it in a pre-made graham cracker crust and the filling is full of chopped Snickers bars. Bites of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and nougat. Amazing!
- Cream cheese: The smooth tanginess is perfectly balanced with the crunch and strong flavors of the peanut butter
- Chunky peanut butter: Adds tons of texture and flavor to the filling.
- Powdered sugar: Oh so sweet!!
- Cool whip: Thawed to room temperature so that it can fold easily into mixture.
- Snickers Bars: Chopped, reserve some for top
- Graham cracker pie crust: The crunch of the sweet graham cracker crust is perfection!
Let’s Make a Pie!
This pie will be the biggest hit wherever it goes. And it is perfect for upcoming gatherings because it is so easy to make! You are going to love it just as much as we did!
- Combine all ingredients: In a large bowl combine cream cheese, chunky peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Fold in the cool whip followed by the snickers. (Reserve some for top).
- Spread into crust: Evenly smooth filling into graham cracker pie crust and chill for 3 hours.
Make No Bake Pie Ahead of Time:
Do yourself a favor and make this a day ahead of time and let it chill in the refrigerator. You will be so happy with yourself when you pull it out and enjoy it. This no bake pie can be done quick in a pinch, but trust me when I say it tastes so much better when it has a minimum of 2-3 hours to come together. I like to make 2 at a time and freeze one. It will stay good in the freezer for at least a month and be ready to enjoy any day you choose. Let it thaw for a few hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Variations for No Bake Snickers Pie:
- Use an Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust instead of regular graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle chocolate and/or caramel sauce over the top before serving.
- Add caramel sauce on top of the crust and spread to cover before layering on the filling.
More Delicious No Bake Pie Recipes:
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- No Bake Banana Caramel Pecan Pie
- S’mores No Bake Pie
- Delicious No Bake Lemon Pie
- Chocolate Strawberries and Cream No Bake Pie
No Bake Snickers Bar Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip thawed
- 6 Snickers Bars Chopped, reserve some for top
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.