No Bake Snickers Bar Pie is one of the easiest and most delicious no bake pies that you make. You will love the snickers pieces in every bite!
I used to hate chocolate. I know. Crazy. It was the Snickers Bar that broke me of my hate for chocolate. I was 16 years old. Yep. I went 16 years without liking chocolate. We already established that I am crazy. I would take the Snickers bar and peel back the chocolate and eat the bar with the nougat and caramel. I slowly started to leave the chocolate on and Snickers became my favorite.
So when you put bites of Snickers inside a cool and creamy peanut butter pie I fall in love. This pie you guys. You HAVE to make it. And it is just too easy not to!
This pie can be put together in 10 minutes. Thats it! The filling is a cool and creamy peanut butter cheesecake and it is amazing. You put it in a pre-made graham cracker crust and the filling is full of chopped Snickers bars. Bites of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and nougat. Amazing!
This pie will be the biggest hit wherever it goes. And it is perfect for upcoming gatherings because it is so easy to make! You are going to love it just as much as we did!
No Bake Snickers Bar Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip thawed
- 6 Snickers Bars Chopped, reserve some for top
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, chunky peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Fold in the cool whip followed by the snickers. (Reserve some for top).
- Spread evenly in graham cracker pie crust and chill for 3 hours.