These are some of the best little bites that I have made. My little boy immediately said after taking a bite that these should be in a restaurant. They have been asking me to make them every day since!
Here is why these bites are so awesome. I used my favorite quick dough recipe. This dough recipe is the best. It makes the best pizza as well. It is fool proof and anyone can do it! You don’t have to wait an hour for it to rise and there is no kneading involved. I had these bites in the oven within 30 minutes.
You guys have to make these! I couldn’t believe how yummy they were. They were buttery with parmesan and garlic and so soft. But I do have to say, the best part was the alfredo dip. It was creamy and delicious just like the alfredo at The Olive Garden. It was the perfect compliment to these delicious parmesan garlic bites. And seriously. One of the best things that I have made!
More amazing things to make with the dough!
Parmesan Garlic Bites with Alfredo Dip
Delicious and soft buttery garlic parmesan bites dipped in the BEST alfredo sauce!
- 1½ cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. To make the dough, in a stand mixer using the dough hook, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to proof for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt and mix until the dough forms into a ball and is smooth. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a large square about 1/2 inch thick. Cut the dough into 1 inch squares. A pizza cutter worked great cutting the dough into 1 inch square. Place the squares onto a greased baking sheet. Allow to raise for another 10 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan and garlic salt mixture.
- To make the alfredo sauce, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat. Whisk in the heavy cream, garlic powder, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and parmesan. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes to thicken. Serve warm with the bites.
- *This makes about 20-25 bites. Maybe more. They got eaten too fast to tell. 🙂