I love peach cobbler! There is nothing better than warm peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream on top. And since my cherry pie bars were so amazing I decided to make them with peaches. These are pretty quick and easy to put together. They turned out fantastic and made enough to feed a crowd!
Peach Cobbler Bars
There is nothing better than warm peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream on top.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 peach pie filling* 21 ounce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well. Beat in extracts.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, combine peach pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease a 15x10x1 pan or 9×13, whichever one you decide to use. (I used a 15x10 pan). Spread 3 cups batter in a 15x10x1 (Also works with 9×13- baking time will at least be 35 minutes) Spread with pie filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Cool on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk for the glaze and drizzle over the bars.
*can also be made with 6-8 fresh peaches