Delicious bars that have a creamy cheesecake and peach pie filling in the center. They are drizzled in a glaze and taste just like you are biting into a peach pie!
It is so nice and warm these days and we are loving it. With the warmer weather comes some of my favorite desserts. Peach pie being one of them. There is nothing better than a warm peach pie or cobbler with a scoop of ice cream on top. Whenever I made a delicious peach pie I only use the best pie filling from Lucky Leaf. I love the quality of lucky leaf and you can trust that it will bake up something delicious.
When thinking of a recipe to make I decided to combine my favorite things. Peach Pie filling and a creamy cheesecake center. I made them into bars because it is so nice for cutting and taking to gatherings. Not to mention they are so easy to make!
These bars are made with minimal ingredients and are so simple to make. They come together within 20 minutes and are ready to put into the oven in no time at all.
I couldn’t believe how insanely good my first bite was. Every layer was perfect. But once I bit into the center with the delicious peach filling and creamy cheesecake center I was hooked. I couldn’t stop eating it.
This makes one phenomenal dessert and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. You are going to love these Peaches and Cream Pie Bars just as much as we did!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (21 ounce) LUCKY LEAF® peach pie filling
- Cheesecake Center:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a medium sized bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Grease a 15x10x1 pan or 9×13, whichever one you decide to use. (I used a 9x13 but cooking time will be longer) Spread 3 cups batter in the bottom. Spread the cream cheese layer on top and lastly Spread with pie filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 (If using a 9x13 increase time to 35) minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Cool on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk for the glaze and drizzle over the bars.
- I like to let the bars cool completely and refrigerate them for 3 hours for easier cutting.
This post was sponsored by Lucky Leaf®. All opinions expressed are my own!