This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This copycat Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce has the best kick of flavor! It’s tangy, zesty, and sweet all at once. Grab some nuggets and get dipping!
I absolutely love Chick-fil-A! It’s so fun to try and recreate some of my favorite dishes, sauces, and drinks at home. Try this copycat Chick-fil-A sauce, these Chick-fil-A nuggets, or frosted lemonade next!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Polynesian Sauce
Let’s talk about this copycat Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce. It’s a favorite for a reason! Think of it like this: tangy, sweet, and smoky flavors all mixed together, and the result is pure deliciousness. All you need to do is mix some Catalina dressing, apple cider vinegar (for some tang), honey and brown sugar (for sweetness), and a touch of smoked paprika and dried mustard. Stir it all up until it’s a smooth, tasty blend.
Why’s this sauce a hit? Imagine dunking chicken nuggets into it – it adds the best pop of flavor. Slather it on a chicken sandwich, dip your fries, or try it with salad! It’s an all-around crowd-pleaser. The mix of honey and brown sugar gives sweetness, while the apple cider vinegar adds a tangy twist. Smoked paprika and dried mustard bring some zing. If you’ve never tried Polynesian sauce before, here’s your sign to. It’s so delicious, you will want to put it on everything!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Polynesian sauce is the secret to taking your dipping game to a whole new level. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients that make this sauce the ultimate flavor combination!
- Catalina Dressing: This smooth and creamy starting point gives the Polynesian sauce its texture. It’s a bit tangy, which means it’s got a slight zing that balances out the sweet stuff.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: So the sauce has a zesty taste that cuts through the richness.
- Honey: Sweetness central! This ingredient adds that lovely sugary flavor which mixes like a charm with the tanginess.
- Brown Sugar: Another source of sweetness, brown sugar adds a cozy depth to the sauce.
- Smoked Paprika: Paprika adds a hint of warm smokiness.
- Dried Mustard: Dried mustard brings just a tiny bit of spiciness, making the Polynesian sauce so tasty!
Polynesian Sauce Recipe
Like a lot of other homemade sauces, Polynesian sauce is super easy to make. Simply whisk up all of your ingredients and then enjoy the delicious combination of flavors! It’s so tasty, you may want to make a double batch.
- Combine Ingredients: In a medium bowl, add the dressing, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, paprika, and dried mustard.
- Whisk: Whisk together until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Enjoy or Store: Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You’re going to love having this copycat Polynesian sauce on hand! Store leftovers in an airtight container or jar in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. The ingredients may settle as it sits, so give it a quick stir before you use it.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Homemade Polynesian Sauce
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- In a medium bowl, add the dressing, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, paprika, and dried mustard.
- Whisk together until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.