This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A delicious and creamy dip that tastes like pumpkin chocolate chip cookie! It’s so good you won’t be able to get enough! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip takes the best of fall and puts it into a decadent dip. Chocolate, pumpkin, spice and everything nice, quick and easy and oh so yummy!
Pumpkin and Chocolate Chips are a match made in sweet heaven. Just like Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins or Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (only 3 ingredients), this dip is amazing!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Every party needs a dip that just steals the show and this is it! It’s different, it’s got chocolate, it’s creamy, it’s rich yet light all at once. You can serve it as a sweet appetizer or a light dessert. Perfect for any occasion!
A creamy pumpkin dip that tastes like cookie dough! I really wanted to eat the whole thing by myself. But I knew that I had to share with my family. And they loved it just as much as I did. I promise you this dip will be a huge hit wherever you take it! It is perfect for fall and oh so yummy!
Pumpkin Chocolate Cookie Dough Ingredients
- Butter: Butter tastes best
- Brown Sugar: Dark brown sugar gives a deep flavor
- Vanilla: Queen of flavor
- Cream Cheese: Gives a creamy tangy smooth texture and taste
- Powdered Sugar: Blends into the dough without leaving it grainy
- Pumpkin Puree: Not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling
- Cinnamon and Clove: Must have spices with pumpkin
- Salt: Balances the sweet
- Chocolate chips: Because chocolate and pumpkin go well together
Making Cookie Dough Dip
Easy enough and quick when you’re in a hurry.
- Heat: In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and whisk in the brown sugar till it dissolves. Remove from heat and add in the vanilla.
- Beat: In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add in the melted butter, sugar mixture till smooth.
- Add: Beat in the pumpkin cinnamon, clove and salt till creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
Tips for Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Dip
- Low: Melt the butter and brown sugar on low. You don’t want to boil it or burn it. Just melt it and make it smooth.
- Try: Heating the pumpkin and cinnamon with the butter and brown sugar. It will results in a creamier texture.
- Cool: Allow the butter an sugar mixture to cool COMPLETELY before adding it to the cream cheese. It will never set up if you add it warm.
- Fridge: If you have time allow the dip to sit in the fridge for up to 2 hours so the flavors can mingle.
- Double: Have a big crowd? Double the recipe. You’ll thank me later!
- Chocolate Chips: Semi-sweet, dark, milk, or mini. All are awesome.
What to Serve the Dip with
The possibilities are endless.
- Ginger Snaps
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Teddy Grahams
- Cookies: Oreos, wafers, biscoff,
- Fresh fruit: Apples, strawberries, bananas
- Use as a spread on bagels, dessert quesadillas, English muffins or toast.
Storage of the Dip…if you have Left Overs
- Fridge: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- Freeze: This can be frozen up to 2 months in the freezer.
More Dips to Try and Love
- 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip
- Chicken Alfredo Dip
- Cheesy Hot Corn Dip
- Must Try Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt the butter. Whisk in the brown sugar and stir until it dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- In a large sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the melted butter and brown sugar mixture until smooth.
- Lastly, beat in pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and salt until it is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers or gingersnaps.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.