Delicious Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits that are better than the real thing! So easy and fool proof and ready in 20 minutes!
It’s May! I can’t believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I am due so soon. It has been busy around here getting ready for the baby to come and also getting ready to live in North Carolina for my husbands work this summer. I feel like I have so much to do these last few weeks that the baby will be here before we know it! And I can’t wait! I have gotten most of the big stuff for her and about 1,000 bows. 😉 I can’t wait to have a little princess!
Enough talking. Lets get down to business and talk about the best biscuits that I have ever had! These are completely FOOL PROOF! Anyone can make them. I bet my 10 year old could make them. And the best part about it is that it takes a maximum of 20 minutes.
When I had my first bite I was BLOWN away. Dare I say that these are better than Red Lobster’s?? They bake perfectly and have the most delicious cheesy garlic flavor packed into each biscuit. I am warning you. You will want to eat the entire batch yourself. We have made these the last two nights. The first time I made them my husband devoured all of them. Trust me. Don’t pass this recipe up! I would make them every meal from now on if I could!
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Garlic Butter Topping:
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk together the melted butter and buttermilk. Combine with the dry ingredients until incorporated. It will make a thick dough. Fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Measure out each biscuit in a ¼ cup measuring cup. The measuring cup worked great for packing the dough into the cup and spooning the dough out onto the baking sheet. It made perfect round biscuits.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown. Combine garlic butter topping ingredients and brush onto each biscuit. Makes 11 biscuits.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.