Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- 2-4 chicken breast halves boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 1 jar favorite jarred marinara sauce
- Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Layer 2-3 slices or 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much cheese you like.
- Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce.
- Close lid and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.