Hey y’all it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back with one of my favorite kinds of recipes: slow cooker. I use my slow cooker ever single week, sometimes twice or more! I love the smell of yummy comfort food wafting through my house. Even though it makes me hungry all day long!
These super creamy ranch potatoes are the easiest thing ever and I LOVE the flavor! We are ranch addicts in this house so we’ll take ranch flavor any way we can get it – especially on potatoes. Adding sour cream makes the sauce more rich and creamy. And don’t forget the bacon! Bacon and parsley on top finish off the perfect side dish for your favorite meals.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Potatoes
These super creamy ranch potatoes are the easiest thing ever and I LOVE the flavor!
- 1 1/2-2 pounds red potatoes chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 packet buttermilk ranch dressing dry, not prepared
- salt and pepper to taste
- toppings: bacon bits or crumbled bacon chopped parsley
- Add potatoes to slow cooker. Add sour cream, milk, potato soup, ranch dressing mix, and salt and pepper to taste (I used 1/4 teaspoon each) and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours. Stir just before serving and top with bacon bits and fresh parsley.