This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Just in time for summer barbecues and camping trips, this s’mores charcuterie board is here to sweeten things up! It features a mix of different types of chocolate, crackers, marshmallows, and spreads so everyone in your family can create their own perfect sweet treat.
S’mores are so delicious, I want to eat them year-round. That combination of marshmallow and chocolate is just heavenly! For other tasty s’mores treats, check out this s’mores dip or ooey gooey s’mores bars!
S’mores Charcuterie Board
It’s s’more season, and whether you’re going camping or just having a summer barbecue, this s’mores charcuterie board is something you NEED to try! One of my family’s favorite things to do to wrap up a summer night is to roast some marshmallows with the fire pit in our backyard. This s’mores charcuterie board has been such a fun addition to the tradition!
This board is so fun to put together! Because let’s be real, you get to taste test each goodie that you add. I like to let my family help pick out chocolate and crackers, so everyone has something they like! If you have been making your s’mores with just plain graham crackers and Hershey’s chocolate, no judgement here! But you need to try some of these other combos because they’re seriously life-changing. Let’s get into each layer of goodness on this s’mores board:
Dips and Spreads
Starting out with spreads because I’m sure this is something new to a lot of people. Trust me though, it is a game-changer! Just like a burger needs some mayo, so do your s’mores! (Well, not mayo, but a layer of marshmallow cream, peanut butter, or nutella will add the BEST pop of flavor and creaminess.) Slather it on your cracker of choice and prepare to be amazed!
- Marshmallow Cream
- Peanut Butter
Chocolate for Your S’mores Charcuterie Board
No s’mores charcuterie board is complete without a good mix of chocolate. Anything goes here, use your favorites! Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or even things like peanut butter cups- it’s all delicious sandwiched between graham crackers with a toasty marshmallow! Here’s what I used:
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Chocolate
- Ghirardelli Caramel Milk Chocolate Squares
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate
Next Up, the Marshmallows
Another crucial part of your s’mores board! I’m a fan of traditional marshmallows, but my kids love having a variety to choose from. If you’re feeling up to the challenge, you can even make your own marshmallows!
- Regular Marshmallows
- Jet-puffed S’more Marshmallows
- Toasted Coconut Marshmallows
Add Some Fruit
Chocolate-covered strawberry s’more, anyone? Fruit is a fun addition to any s’more but also great finger food for your guests.
Some other great options are raspberries, cherries, or even some pineapple so you can grill it over the fire!
How to Assemble Your S’mores Charcuterie Board
Here’s how to put your s’mores board together, step-by-step! Feel free to add in some of your other favorite sweet treats as you go. This is a must-make for any summer party, you and your guests will love it!
- Add Spreads: On a large wooden board add the bowls of dips and spreads. Then arrange them evenly throughout the board.
- Surround With Cookies: Add the cookies, graham crackers, and chocolates to the board. Evenly space the ingredients so there’s variety.
- Fill Remaining Space: Fill in the spaces with all the marshmallows and strawberries.
- Serve: Serve to your guests and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
This s’mores charcuterie board is so easy to customize. Here are a few more ideas for additions so you can make it your own!
- Dips and Spreads: Try Biscoff cookie butter, fresh whipped cream, caramel sauce, or white chocolate sauce!
- Add Some Crunch: Add chocolate covered pretzels, Heath chocolate, or use almond thins as your vessel!
- Make it Minty: If you love the mint chocolate combo, add peppermint patties or Andes mints to your board!
- Use Sugar-Free Chocolate: This s’mores charcuterie board is about as sugary as they come, but you can still make it suitable for other dietary needs! Try adding sugar-free Hersheys, Russel Stover’s, or peanut butter cups.
Storing the Leftovers
It’s easy to place leftovers back in the original packaging or in zip-lock bags. Keep them in a dry cool place. Then your s’mores ingredients are ready to pull out the next night for s’mores again! Who doesn’t love s’mores all summer long? I guarentee leftover ingredients won’t go to waste. Be sure to store leftover fruit in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
S’mores Charcuterie Board
Dips and Spreads:
- marshmallow cream
- peanut butter
- Hershey’s milk chocolate
- Hershey’s cookies and cream chocolate
- Ghiradelli caramel milk chocolate squares
- Resess peanut butter cups
- Hershey’s special dark chocolate
Cookies and Graham Crackers:
- honey graham crackers
- chocolate graham crackers
- waffle cookies
- Samoas cookies
- Keebler fudge stripes cookies
- Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Jet-puffed s'more marshmallows or stacker mallows
- toasted coconut marshmallows
- On a large wooden board add the bowls of dips and spreads. Arrange them evenly throughout the board.
- Add the cookies, graham crackers, and chocolates to the board. Evenly space the ingredients for variety.
- Fill in the spaces with all the marshmallows and strawberries.
- Serve to your guests and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.