This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Wake up your family or guests to the world’s CUTEST breakfast charcuterie board! Filled with everyone’s favorite breakfast indulgences of waffles, pancakes, bagels, fruit, and all the decadent toppings your heart desires.
Berries, bananas, syrups, and all your favorite breakfast toppings in one place! It will be hard not to have a little bit of everything, but that’s the best part of a charcuterie board. If you want to serve this board with some savory breakfast recipes I have you covered! Try my breakfast casserole, these amazing scrambled eggs, and of course don’t forget the bacon!
The Cutest Breakfast Charcuterie
Morning time is made SWEETER with the adorable arrangement of this breakfast charcuterie board. Beautifully bursting with colors and textures, it’s almost too pretty to eat, but I promise your guests will find it irresistible.
It’s easy to buy store-bought ingredients, but this breakfast charcuterie board is best with fresh hot pancakes and waffles right off the griddle! It makes waking up extra special when your family tastes the homemade goodness! Make a batch of my Grandma’s pancakes, these Belgian waffles, and serve them with the most amazing homemade syrup EVER!
First Comes the Pancakes, Waffles, and Bagels
The ideas that I came up with for this breakfast charcuterie board are not where it ends! Anything you love to eat for breakfast can go on your board, but I chose to do traditional pancakes and waffles. Just remember that when you serve mini-sized items, the crowd goes wild because it’s so irresistible! Use 1 tablespoon of pancake batter to make mini pancakes.
Toppings For a Breakfast Charcuterie Board
The toppings are the best part of this breakfast charcuterie board! There are so many ideas for toppings and I switch them up every time. Kids and adults love to choose their own toppings for their pancakes and waffles. All the sweet toppings in one place…your guests will want to try them ALL! It’s so fun to see what everyone chooses and they’ll keep coming back for more.
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Cookie or Biscoff Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Maple Syrup
More Ideas for Toppings
The great thing about pancakes and waffles is that you can serve them with lots of toppings. The toppings just make them taste even better! Here are a few more ideas that will go perfectly on this breakfast charcuterie board.
- Nuts: Walnuts or pecans are a delicious sweet and salty treat on pancakes and add great texture.
- Cream Cheese: Strawberry cream cheese for the bagels would be yummy on your breakfast board.
- Syrups: Try adding caramel syrup or coconut syrup to your breakfast board because it adds variety.
- Jams: Spread a fruity jam like peach or raspberry on top of your pancakes.
- Peanut Butter: Add some peanut butter to spread on pancakes or melt and drizzle on waffles…MMMM!
Add Fresh Fruit For Breakfast
I especially like to add fresh fruit to a breakfast charcuterie board because it’s healthy and nutritious. It’s nice to have some juicy, fresh fruit first thing in the morning. I love adding nutritious fruit because breakfast is the most important meal of the day! The strawberries are always the first to go, so make sure you have extra!
Steps to Putting Together Your Charcuterie Board
Soon, you will be making charcuterie boards for every occasion! The easiest way to put together a breakfast charcuterie board is to follow these few easy steps! They are so much fun and the possibilities are endless. Check out my additional ideas throughout this post and get started! It’s so pretty and the very best way to start your morning off right!
- Arrange Pancakes, Waffles, and Bagels: On a large wooden board, add the pancakes, waffles, and bagels.
- Add Bowls of Toppings: Add small bowls of cookie butter, Nutella, whipped cream, and maple syrup.
- Add Chocolate Chips and Butter: Then, scatter the piles of chocolate chips and pads of butter.
- Fill In Spaces With Fruit: Fill in the empty spaces with the fruit because the added color is beautiful on the board.
Make it Your Own!
Like I said before, the best part about a breakfast charcuterie is that you make it your own! Here are some more ideas that you could use to make it fun and creative. I love to give it a theme or make it for the holidays because it’s always great for parties. I also like to serve it when I have company in town.
- Use Shapes: I love using cookie cutters to make different shapes out of the pancakes. Cut out fruit shapes if you use oranges or pineapples on your board. I like to display the fruit in fun shapes to make it visually beautiful and fun!
- Make it Seasonal: Serve this breakfast board all year long! Create a winter or summer breakfast board and serve seasonal ingredients. It’s also fun to decorate your board to go along with the season. I like to sprinkle the board with powdered sugar for a Christmas breakfast charcuterie. Kids LOVE it!
- Give it a Theme: A breakfast charcuterie for any holiday or get-together is fun! Serve Mexican breakfast items for Cinco De Mayo. Or do a red, white, and blue theme for the Fourth of July.
- More Than Just a Breakfast: Breakfast food is a favorite all day long! This breakfast charcuterie board would be perfect for brunch. It’s also delicious to serve as a dessert or even at dinnertime. I made it for a girl’s night and it was everyone’s FAVORITE!
- Make It Savory: Add meats, cheeses, or eggs to your breakfast board. It’s great to add protein because it gives your guests options!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Maple Syrup
- On a large wooden board, add the pancakes, waffles, and bagels.
- Add small bowls of cookie butter, Nutella, whipped cream, and maple syrup.
- Next, scatter the piles of chocolate chips and pads of butter.
- Fill in the empty spaces with the fruit.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.