Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are an easy wrap with turkey, bacon, ranch and cheese and are perfect for an appetizer or lunch! They are delicious served hot or cold and are sure to please your tastebuds.
We just started school a couple of weeks ago. It is safe to say we survived. My older boys are such helpers with their sisters that it seems to be a huge adjustment to me once they are gone. The adore both of their sisters. We are getting into the early morning school routine and both of my boys have asked for home lunches this year.
I don’t know about you guys but I tend to get stumped on what to make for school lunches. I hate giving them the same things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. So I decided this year to step up my game in the school lunch department. Pinwheels are not only a great appetizer but they are awesome in school lunches! And of course I only make them with my favorite cheese from Cache Valley.
For this recipe, I used cheddar cheese. I love Cache Valley because it is such a high quality cheese that is coming from a good place. They are local to us here in Utah. They have been perfecting their cheese for 75 years. So I can always count on delicious cheese in the recipes that I create.
Pinwheels are so easy to make and a whole lot of delicious wrapped up into a tortilla. I used all of the flavors that my kiddos love. Turkey, ranch, bacon and cheddar cheese make their appearance. And could you ask for a more delicious flavor combo? My kids go crazy for these and especially love them in their lunch boxes at school. I add in some cheese, veggies and fruit, and it makes the perfect wholesome lunch.
If you haven’t tried a pinwheel, now is the time to make them! And they really are the perfect little things for the lunchbox. My kids all love cheese at our house and we can really stand behind and trust. Plus have you seen their new packaging yet in the grocery store!? I love it!
Try mixing up your kids lunchbox routine and make them these pinwheels. They are going to love them just as much as my kids do!
Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 1 package 8 ounce full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup Cache Valley Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chives thinly sliced
- 12 slices center-cut bacon diced and cooked
- 4 large burrito-sized 12 inches tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pound deli turkey thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound deli ham thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, milk (as needed), chives, and diced & cooked bacon. Stir until ingredients are completely combined.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of this mixture evenly on each tortilla. Then add a single layer of lettuce, a single layer of turkey, and a single layer of ham to each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, while being gentle. Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm up the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove and cut off the ends and then slice the tortillas into 1-inch rounds.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
This Post was Sponsored by Cache Valley Cheese. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.
Cache Valley dairy products are sold at major retailers throughout Utah, including Smith’s and Walmart. It is sold in other markets in the mountain states such as Fresh Market, Ridley’s, Harmons, Macey’s, Dan’s, Broulims, Red Apple, Reynolds, Clarks. Rancho Market, Ream’s and more.
More delicious recipes made with Cache Valley Cheese:
Cheesy Sausage Potato Foil Packets
Cheesy Chicken, Asparagus, Bacon and Mushroom Shells
What is de steamed spinach?
Hello! I’m not quite sure what you are referring to on this recipe, can you please explain?