Hi everybody it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! I can’t believe Christmas is only a week away! How on earth does the time fly so fast?? I feel like there is so much to do and not nearly enough time to get it all done. At the top of my list is cookie baking! This is one of the new cookie recipes I developed for this special cookie season and I’m excited to share it with you today!
I love a good classic chocolate chip cookie, but there’s just something about white chocolate chips that says fancy to me. I love the rich white chocolate flavor with the tart cherries and tangy cranberries in these cookies. And they are so thick and chewy! That’s the best part! Add these to your to-bake list, you won’t regret it!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 and lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In another, larger bowl, combine butter and sugars and cream until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and almond, and mix until smooth. Gradually mix in dry ingredients until just incorporated. Gently stir in chocolate chips, cherries, and cranberries. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 15-20 minutes until tops and edges begin to brown. (Less time for lower altitudes). Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before removing and allowing to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
For more recipes from Creme de la Crumb click HERE.
Stay connected with Creme de la Crumb: