These babies are one of the best snacks that I have found. They are packed with Protein, Omega 3, and Fiber. I am always running out the door to my gym class in the morning and these are perfect to grab on my way out before my workout! I love that they are no-bake and so easy to make. I doubled the recipe so that I could keep some in the fridge for when I need them! My kids loved them too! These would also make a great after school snack!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup nut butter, I used natural peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup chocolate chips, optional
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, mix rolled oats, coconut flakes, nut butter, flax seed, honey, and vanilla. Make sure it is mixed well so that you can form the balls easily. Add chocolate chips if using or other desired mix ins.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for an hour so that balls will bind together.
- Roll the balls into about a 1 inch diameter.
Recipe Source youmefit.com
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017