Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: I decided to use bleu cheese dressing but I think I am more of a ranch kind of girl. I think that the next time that I make this I will use ranch but still put the bleu cheese crumbles throughout.
8 fat free ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup reduced fat blue cheese or ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo or Red Hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (9.75 each) Premium Chunk chicken breast, drained, or 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1. Place cream cheese first into the bowl. Stir that until it is smooth.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Or Warm in the microwave about 2-5 minutes until heated through.
Recipe Adapted From Home Cooking
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #58 - July 23, 2016
- Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan Chicken - July 19, 2016
- Triple Berry Kale Salad with Creamy Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing - July 18, 2016