I apologize in advance for making you gain ten pounds just by looking at the picture. But dang these are good! My three favorite things in a bar. Snickers, oreos, and cheesecake in a bar. Are you kidding me?
In a previous post I mentioned that I used to hate chocolate. Until I was 15! Snickers broke me of my hate for chocolate. I started by peeling the chocolate back and eating the nougat and peanuts and caramel. I know I am so weird. I eventually would eat the entire bar, but Snicker’s are definitely my favorite! Apparently they are the world’s favorite too coming in as the #1 candy bar!
A delicious oreo crust with a creamy cheesecake center. The snickers softens and the caramel just oozes out. And the chocolate chips on top complete this zero calorie dessert perfectly. Just kidding they aren’t zero calories. Hehe Don’t worry about the calories with these. You just need to try a little bite! They are too die for!
- 20 Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 fun size snickers, chopped (about 1.5 cups total)
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 8x8 baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil allowing the sides to overhang for easy removal.
- In a food processor, pulse the oreos into a fine crumb. In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir the crushed cookies and butter together. Press into the bottom of the pan and bake for 9-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla together until it has a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Fold in the chopped snickers and spread over the crust. Top with chocolate chips and bake it doe 30-35 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- You have to cool completely in the refrigerator for 3 hours. The waiting is the hardest part. Once cooled, lift the foil out of the pan and cut into small squares. Enjoy!