Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! You guyyysss, this salad is the BOMB. Seriously though. When I first heard of Snickers in a salad I thought, okay gross, chocolate and lettuce? But then I realized that it’s a dessert salad and snickers go incredibly well with apples so it has to be good right?
This is a perfect dessert for those backyard BBQs. It’s cool and creamy, with a bit of crunch and the best part is that it is SO easy! You just stir everything together and let it chill for about an hour and voila, a summer dessert everyone will go nuts for!
- 2 green apples
- 2 red apples, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 6 king size Snickers bars OR 12 snack size Snickers bars
- 1 5-ounce container instant vanilla pudding mix (not prepared)
- 12 ounces cool whip thawed
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Mix together cool whip and pudding mix until smooth.
- Chop Snickers into ½-inch pieces. Add apples and snickers to whipped cream mixture and stir in.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
*recipe adapted from Food.com
Stay connected with Creme de la Crumb: