Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Slow Cooker Kalua Pulled Pork
- 1 6 pound Pork Butt Roast
- 3 Tbsp Hawaiian sea salt (or regular sea salt works great)
- 3 Tbsp Liquid Smoke
1. Mix the sea salt and liquid smoke together in a small bowl. Place the pork into your slow cooker and run the mixture all over the roast.
2. Cook on low 16-20 hours. Turn your roast over at least once half way through.
3. Once finished remove roast from crockpot and juices and shred.
You might also enjoy:
Stay up to date with The Recipe Critic!