I love quick and easy soups especially when this is such a busy time of year. I made this soup in the morning and put it in the crockpot on warm all day. I took a little bite before I put it in the crockpot and I feel in love. This soup was so yummy! I couldn’t wait to come home from being busy all day and eat this delicious soup with my family. This was a hit! Everyone in my family loved it and my sister begged me to take the rest home to her a hubby. This is a soup recipe I will be making over and over again!
Will I make this again? Yes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can (10¾ ounce) condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilis, undrained
- 1½ cups milk
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese
- In a 2 quart saucepan, cook the ground beef and drain the fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the saucepan.
- Cook for about 8 - 10 minutes until thoroughly heated through. At this point I kept warm in crockpot for a few hours.
- Serve with sharp cheddar cheese on top and crushed tortilla chips.
- Recipe Adapted from Pillsbury