This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Hawaiian rolls filled with juicy sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and melty cheese, slathered in everything bagel butter. These breakfast sliders are so simple, so delicious, and perfect for feeding a crowd.
There’s nothing better than an easy, hearty breakfast. If you’re looking for more recipes that will help make busy mornings less chaotic, try this overnight breakfast casserole, copycat Starbucks egg bites, or air fryer French toast sticks!
Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders
These breakfast sliders are the ultimate time-saver for chaotic mornings. With just a few easy steps, you’ll have a scrumptious breakfast in no time. Picture this: fluffy scrambled eggs, savory sausage patties, and gooey American cheese, all packed into delicious Hawaiian dinner rolls. It’s a flavor combo you don’t want to miss!
But wait, there’s more! We take things up a notch by brushing the sliders with a mouthwatering buttery maple syrup sauce and sprinkling them with everything bagel seasoning. It’s a magical combination of sweet, savory, and tangy flavors that’ll make your taste buds sing. And the best part? You can assemble these sliders ahead of time and simply pop them in the oven when the morning madness strikes. When you’re dashing out the door, these sliders are the ultimate breakfast hack that’ll keep you fueled and ready to conquer the day.
All Ingredients Needed
This is everything I used to put these delicious breakfast sliders together. With how simple and customizable this recipe is, you can easily swap things out to taste. Use fried eggs instead of scrambled eggs, add a dash of hot sauce, the choice is yours! Note: exact measurements are all in the recipe card below.
- Hawaiian Dinner Rolls: Hawaiian rolls are great on their own, and even better piled high with sausage patties, cheese, and scrambled eggs.
- Eggs: I scrambled these for easy prep. Eggs are a great way to add more protein to these sliders.
- Onion Powder: Adds a savory kick to the scrambled eggs.
- Salt and Pepper: Season your eggs to taste!
- American Cheese: I love how creamy and melty American cheese slices are, but you can also use provolone, swiss, mozzarella, or cheddar cheese.
- Small Breakfast Sausage Patties: You can use precooked or homemade patties. I like to cook my sausage patties in the air fryer to make preparation even easier.
- Melted Butter: Acts as the base for the sauce that’s brushed on top of the breakfast sliders.
- Maple Syrup: Gives the buttery sauce a touch of sweetness.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: The best way to give each breakfast slider an extra pop of savory flavor and texture!
How to Make Breakfast Sliders
This recipe is so easy and will leave you with the perfect breakfast sandwiches. Simply layer all of your ingredients and pop your casserole dish in the oven! Bake for 10 minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy hearty, cheesy goodness.
- Preheat Oven, Prepare Baking Dish: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Separate Rolls: Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the rolls in half lengthwise, while trying to keep them together. Try not to break them apart. Then place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared pan. Save the tops of the rolls for later.
- Season Eggs: In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble: Scramble and cook the eggs in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Layer: Layer the scrambled eggs on top of the buns in the pan, followed by the cheese, and sausage patties. Be sure to place the cheese and sausage patties in the center of each roll so they cut evenly.
- Cover: Place the top half of the rolls over the sausage patties.
- Prepare Butter Mixture: Melt the butter in a microwavable bowl. Stir in the maple syrup and everything but the bagel seasoning. Then brush the butter sauce evenly on top of the sandwiches.
- Bake: Cover the pan with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy: Cut into individual sliders and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
Customize your breakfast sliders with endless possibilities! Experiment with different cheese flavors, or even spice things up with a dash of your favorite hot sauce.
- Add Spice: To give your breakfast sliders a kick of spice, layer in chopped jalapenos or use pepper jack cheese instead of American.
- More Protein: Add a layer of ham or cooked bacon to your breakfast sliders for more meaty goodness!
- Use a Spread: Don’t be afraid to play with flavors! Try adding a spread of creamy avocado or spicy mayo to take your breakfast sliders to the next level.
- Make Ahead: Prep ahead for busy mornings. Prepare the scrambled eggs, cook the sausage patties, and shred the cheese the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is assemble and bake.
Storing Leftover Breakfast Sliders
These breakfast sliders are best enjoyed fresh and hot out of the oven. However, if you find yourself with any leftovers (which is a rare occurrence because they’re so delicious), you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. When you’re ready to enjoy them, reheat in the microwave until warmed through or in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the rolls in half lengthwise, while trying to keep them together. Try not to break them apart. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared pan. Save the tops of the rolls for later.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble and cook the eggs in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Layer the scrambled eggs on top of the buns in the pan, followed by the cheese, and sausage patties. Be sure to place the cheese and sausage patties in the center of each roll so they cut evenly.
- Place the top half of the rolls over the sausage patties.
- Melt the butter in a microwavable bowl. Stir in the maple syrup and everything but the bagel seasoning. Brush the butter sauce evenly on top of the buns.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into individual sliders and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.