This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love quick and easy meals that turn out fantastic. It tasted as great as ordering it from a restaurant. The brown sugar glaze over these pork chops gave it such amazing flavor. It has a little sweet too it but the spices in it helped to balance it to give it the perfect flavor. This meal was definitely a win for our family and so easy to put together!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
- 4-5 pork chops boneless
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mix.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat.
- After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.