I love quick and easy meals that turn out fantastic. It tasted as great as ordering it from a restaurant. The brown sugar glaze over these pork chops gave it such amazing flavor. It has a little sweet too it but the spices in it helped to balance it to give it the perfect flavor. This meal was definitely a win for our family and so easy to put together!
Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
- 4-5 pork chops boneless
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mix.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat.
- After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.