This cinnamon honey butter is a rich, creamy and smooth blend that is spreadable and ready in minutes. This is even better than Texas Roadhouse butter!
Spread this butter on all your favorite things. Adding this cinnamon butter to the classic Texas Roadhouse Rolls is the BEST thing that can ever happen!
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter
Fall in love with this rich and blend of butter every time you make it! This cinnamon butter enhances all things and can spread easily and smoothly. Start by adding it to all your holiday, special occasions or any time there is a sweet roll at your meals. This butter will take any meal to the next level!
Bring homemade cinnamon honey butter to life with just a few pantry staple ingredients. It comes together quickly and easily that it can be mixed together in a short amount of time. You can’t go wrong with this delicious and edible sweet and savory honey butter!
Cinnamon Honey Butter Ingredients:
Simple ingredients that can be found in your pantry on a day to day basis. I just love how simple it is to add them all together and mix quickly!
- Butter: Have the butter at room temperature for easy mixing.
- Honey: Thickens and adds the extra sugar flavoring.
- Powdered Sugar: This helps
- Cinnamon: Add in a little spice into the butter.
How Do You Make Cinnamon Butter From Scratch?
Only two steps to create a five minute butter. This cinnamon butter is to die for and will be added all things! Mix all ingredients together and you will see how delicious this butter really is!
- Combine All Ingredients: Combine butter, honey, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix Together: Using a hand mixer beat until the ingredients are whipped and combined.
Tips for the BEST Honey Butter:
Make your homemade honey butter just the way you like it with these special tips and variations.
- Butter: Salted or unsalted butter can be used to make homemade honey butter. You are welcome to add in a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter to help balance the flavoring.
- Soften Butter: It is best to have your butter softened to room temperature to help blend it better. If it is too hard, the butter will become clumpy and not smooth.
- Honey: Choose your favorite honey to add in or leave out the honey. This honey butter will still have the consistency and flavoring with or without the honey being apart of it.
- Sweetness: Adjust the amount of powdered sugar and honey to your desire sweetness as you go.
What do you Eat Honey Butter with?
The Best question, right?! All things! I promise, this butter is going to be on everything! It is that good!
Here are some ideas:
- Breakfast: Pancakes, Sweet Potato Pancakes, French Toast or Waffles.
- Bread: Rolls, Biscuits, Toast, English muffins, bagels even cornbread.
- Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes or Roasted Butternut Squash.
- Protein: Fried Chicken, crazy huh! Melt and drizzle over the fried chicken.
How Long Does Honey Butter Last?
The great thing about cinnamon honey butter, is that you can make it within 5 minutes. It does last a bit though too!
- Refrigerate: Just like most butter, you will want to refrigerate when not using. This will last in a jar or Tupperware for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.s
- Room Temperature: Leaving the homemade butter on the countertops at night is okay. The butter will last about 1-2 days long.
- Reheating: Honey butter does not need to be reheated. Just whip it with a fork and it is ready to spread!
Enjoy More Spreadable Recipes:
- Apple Butter
- Homemade Jalapeno Jelly
- Easy Honey Butter
- Maple Plant (Three Ways!)
- Strawberry Jam
- Tomato Jam
Cinnamon Honey Butter (Better than Texas Roadhouse Butter)
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine butter, honey, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl. Using a hand mixer beat until the ingredients are whipped and combined.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Great for having friends over. Quadrupled it made a good batch size. Great when waking for work on a English muffin @ 6 am.
Great hit at Thanksgiving dinner.
I love this butter on pumpkin english muffins then I sprinkle garlic powder on top of that. Sometimes I add everything bagel sprinkles as well.
Even better is all of the above with scrambled eggs with just a small dollop of ketchup. Yeah I know, but don’t knock it if you won’t try it!!!
I have made this many times. Made it for Christmas gifts with a box of corn bread. It lasts much longer than 7 days, not sure why you have it listed as only lasting 5 to 7 days in the refer.
How much longer?
Cinnamon honey butter wow! it looks delicious! Will try this weekend, I’m a huge fan of breakfast so it would be interesting to add this to my routine !
Is it weird when dipping apple in cinamon butter? Cause I love the combination of cinnamon and apple!
I absolutely LOVE their dip and this recipe looks so awesome! Totally making this with some gluten free buttery rolls soon! Thank you so much!