Cranberry Feta Bowtie Salad with Spinach is an easy salad perfect for potlucks and the holidays with an easy dijon vinaigrette dressing, raisins and walnuts.
Cranberry Feta Bowtie Salad with Spinach is a mix of one of my favorite spinach and arugula salads mixed with pasta for the perfect lunch or picnic option. We’re sort of in a weird time of year where everyone is winding down their summer breaks and school is starting back up but the weather is still so warm!
Hi everyone, it’s Sabrina from Dinner, then Dessert again. This Cranberry Feta Bowtie Salad with Spinach has so many of the flavors of fall for me from the cranberries, to the spinach and walnuts but the addition of the bowtie pasta makes me want to host another barbecue.
Looking for more pasta salads from this blog? Alyssa has some AMAZING salads including:
- Easy Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Tuscan Pasta Salad
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Greek Tzatziki Pasta Salad
You can absolutely use different dressings if you’d prefer them, but the classic dijon vinaigrette is easy and works well with all these fall flavors. You can also make a honey vinaigrette or even a delicious creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup walnut halves
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the box and drain.
- Allow pasta to cool.
- in a large bowl add the pasta, spinach, arugula, cranberries, golden raisins, walnuts and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl add the vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, black pepper salt and olive oil and whisk well until combined.
- Pour over desired amount over salad and combine gently.
Looking for more pasta salads: