Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are sautéed in a butter garlic until tender and then tossed in the most AMAZING creamy parmesan sauce. These are great as a side, on top of meat or eaten by themselves and ready in under 10 minutes!
I am not the biggest mushroom fan in the world to be honest. Two things that I am not hugely fond of are mushrooms and shrimp. But my hubby loves both of them. So I have to cook both of those things every once in a while just to keep him happy. 🙂 But I have grown to like and eat both things and I especially love mushrooms if they are sautéed in a creamy sauce.
These mushrooms have gotten me OBSESSED.
They are the best mushrooms that you will ever eat!
It begins with sautéing them in a butter and fresh minced garlic until it is tender. But then bring on the heavy cream and turn this dish into something fantastic! The heavy cream+parmesan+garlic+cream cheese….
This is a recipe for perfection!
These make a delicious side dish. Or they are especially great on top of a steak or burger. Or you can literally gobble these done by themselves. Whatever you make them for you HAVE to make them!
You guys are going to quickly agree that these are the best mushrooms you have ever had!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces white mushrooms whole or sliced to preference
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley.
•Staub Cast Iron Skillet
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.