Asiago Garlic Alfredo Pasta gets tossed in the best creamy and rich asiago garlic alfredo! This is a meal the entire family will go crazy for!
Garlic Alfredo Pasta
My kids love the Olive Garden. I totally get it. It isn’t the best authentic Italian that I have ever had, but they do have some pretty amazing alfredo. My son ordered the Asiago Garlic Alfredo the last time we went. Asiago Garlic Alfredo?? I knew that I needed to come home and immediately make it for ourselves. My Alfredo Recipe is so much better than Olive Garden and I knew that adding Asiago cheese would take it to the next level.
I know that my recipe has cream cheese in it, but I am a strong believer that that is the secret of making this sauce ultra rich and creamy. I love when it just coats the noodles perfectly and is so creamy with each and every bite! There is a reason why my alfredo sauce is one of the most searched recipes in the world!
How do you make homemade alfredo sauce?
You start by melting the butter. Whisk in the heavy cream and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian Seasoning, and salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Add the freshly grated asiago cheese.
How do you make alfredo sauce from the Olive Garden?
Traditionally alfredo sauce from the olive garden includes cream, garlic, and parmesan cheese. This recipe includes a few more things but is so much better!
What sides can I serve with Alfredo Garlic Pasta?
Asiago Garlic Alfredo Pasta
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta or pasta of choice
- ½ cup butter
- 1- pint heavy whipping cream 2 cups
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Asiago cheese
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder,
- seasoning, salt, and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated asiago cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your favorite pasta!