Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta is made in just one pot and ready in 30 minutes! Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta. It will become a new favorite!
Say hello to your new favorite one pot meal. This seriously blew away our taste buds and became an instant favorite with the first bite.
Rewind to the time I despised shrimp. Yes I hated shrimp. But I am a firm believer in giving things a chance. For example. I used to hate salmon. Now it is hands down my favorite thing to eat.
So I told myself that I am going to give shrimp a chance. Especially because my hubby loves shrimp! So I try to cook a meal with shrimp for him a few times a month. This dish my friends is incredible. And even the former shrimp hater aka me LOVED it!
The awesome thing about this meal is that it is cooked in just one pot. Only having to dirty one pot and deliver an amazing meal for the fam= one happy mama.
The shrimp is cooked in an amazing lemon garlic butter sauce that is to die for. I love shrimp because it cooks so incredibly fast. It gets tossed in spinach and pasta and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
So basically all of my favorite things in one. Lemon, butter, garlic, parmesan…. are you getting hungry? 🙂
You guys are going to LOVE this meal. I pinky promise.
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- In a [url:1]large pot[/url] cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.
[b]Alyssa Also Recommends: [/b]
Want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
•[url:2]Calphalon Cookware Set[/url]
•[url:3]Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopper[/url]
•[url:4]The Recipe Critic BBQ Set[/url]