One Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Florentine is ready in under 30 minutes! Everything is made in just one pot and it is filled with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and the creamiest pasta!
It’s that time of the year when it starts to cool down and sickness hits. We have had a stomach bug in our house and it is getting passed around. Even I caught a glimpse of it and it is hard when mom gets sick! I am supposed to take care of all of these sickies. We are finally getting over it and starting to get back into the swing of things.
Can I just get a hallelujah for one pot meals? They have saved me this week and this one is ready in under 30 minutes and one of the most delicious meals you will ever make!
The best part about one pot meals is that you don’t dirty a lot of dishes to make an extraordinary meal. The less dishes I have to do, the more happier of a mom I am. Everything cooks in one pot and even the pasta cooks in the creamy sauce.
This meal is so flavorful and filled with so many delicious ingredients. Sun Dried Tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken, and spinach all cook in the creamy sauce and get tossed in the pasta.
It is ultra creamy and absolutely delicious! I know that you will not regret making this meal for your family. It is going to be a huge hit!
One Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Florentine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 4 ounce small mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces linguine broken in half
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a [url:1]large skillet[/url] over medium high heat add the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown and no longer pink. Add the olive oil and cook the garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and mushrooms until tender. Add in the flour and cook for another minute.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and whisk until incorporated. Add the linguine and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the parmesan cheese and spinach and stir until the spinach starts to wilt. Serve immediately.
[b]Alyssa Also Recommends:[/b]
Want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
•[url:2]Staub Cast Iron Skillet[/url]
•[url:4]Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopper[/url]