These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for any fall gathering! Individual-sized and full of pumpkin flavor, they are everything you love about pumpkin pie and cheesecake all in one. These mini desserts are sure to be your new holiday tradition.
Single-serving desserts are so convenient for gatherings! A little more prep beforehand makes things so easy when it comes time for eating. And mini things are just so cute! Everyone always comments on how great the desserts look when I serve miniatures. If you love mini desserts, you’ll want to try these Mini Cherry Pies, these perfect-for-fall Mini Peach Cobblers, and these traditional Mini Cheesecakes!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
I have found the perfect fall gathering dessert! These mini pumpkin cheesecakes have the taste of a pumpkin pie with the tangy flavor of a cheesecake. The graham cracker crust is sweet and adds the crunchy texture you want in a creamy dessert. If you love pumpkin pie and cheesecake, this is the fall treat for you. I was amazed at how quickly they came together, and they turned out great!
This cheesecake is so easy to bake and you don’t need a water bath! Because they are mini, they don’t have to bake as long either. They really are easier than a large cheesecake and taste just as good. Instead of serving slices of cheesecake on a plate, guests can grab their own dessert and throw away the liner, making it such an easy holiday dessert.
Ingredients in Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
This recipe is so simple and one of my absolute favorites to serve at parties because they are easily portioned and no plates are necessary. You can make the crust in minutes, and the cheesecake filling is simple and full of warm holiday flavor! You’ll have a hard time finding a better party treat than this for the holiday season. Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: You can buy a box of graham crackers and pulse them in a food processor to get a perfect crumb. Or you can buy the crumbs at the store.
- Butter: I used salted butter to balance out the sweetness of the graham crackers and sugar, and you’ll want to leave the butter out for a few hours to soften.
- Sugar: Makes the crust a little more sweet. You can leave this ingredient out to cut down on sugar.
- Cream Cheese: You will want softened cream cheese for this recipe, so make sure to leave it out for a few hours before making these mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
- Pumpkin Puree: You can use a canned puree, or pumpkin pie filling that already has spices, but I prefer the homemade puree.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla and pumpkin go great together!
- Granulated Sugar: I use my regular pantry sugar for this recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: I love the warm flavors of pumpkin pie spices, and I prefer my homemade blend! Homemade spice blends are fresher, and pack more flavor. I also like knowing there are less preservatives in them.
- Eggs: I always use large Grade A eggs in my recipes.
- Whipped Cream: This is for the topping. You could whip up your own whipped cream using heavy cream, or buy store-bought.
- Ground Cinnamon: This is an added optional seasoning that I used to decorate the top of the whipped cream. It also adds an additional warmth and holiday feeling.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
If you have been intimidated by cheesecakes in the past, get ready to gain all the confidence you need! This mini pumpkin cheesecake recipe is so simple, you’ll be able to prep these in just 10 minutes. The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Prepare Crust: In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Add about a tablespoon of the mixture to each cupcake liner and press down firmly, I placed a cupcake liner on top of the crumbs to get a nice, even layer. Then discard the extra cupcake liner after all 12 crusts have been pressed down. Bake in a muffin pan for 5 minutes.
- Beat: In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree until smooth. Then add the vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and mix again until smooth. Next, add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Fill: Use a large scoop to fill each cupcake liner until they are just about full.
- Bake: Bake for 16-20 minutes, just until the cheesecakes are set in the middle. Then cool to room temperature. Cover the cheesecakes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top: Top the chilled mini pumpkin cheesecakes with whipped cream and dust with ground cinnamon.
Tips for Making Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are so delicious and easy to make. You’ll find yourself coming back to this recipe again and again. Here are a few tips to make the most of this recipe.
- Using Pumpkin Pie Puree: If you buy pumpkin pie filling, remember that it already has spices in it so you’ll want to reduce the added spices in this recipe to balance that out.
- Making the Graham Cracker Crust: You can buy graham cracker crumbs at the store, but you can also make them at home if you already have graham crackers. Just pulse them in a food processor until they are a fine crumb. If you don’t have a food processor, you can put them in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin, which is really fun!
- Alternative Crusts: There are so many great flavors that go with pumpkin. Get creative with the crust by trying gingersnaps, lady fingers, or even Vanilla Wafers for the crust!
How to Store Leftovers
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are so yummy I doubt you’ll have any leftovers! But if you do need to store them, here are a few tips to follow.
- In the Refrigerator: You can put this dessert in an airtight container in the fridge, and your mini pumpkin cheesecakes will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
- In the Freezer: Freezing your cheesecakes can be the best way to enjoy them for up to a month! Store them in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap for up to a month. You don’t have to worry about defrosting your cheesecake, just leave it on the counter for an hour or two until it has thawed and enjoy!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter Melted
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Add about a tablespoon of the mixture to each cupcake liner and press down firmly, I placed a cupcake liner on top of the crumbs to get a nice, even layer. Discard the extra cupcake liner after all 12 crusts have been pressed down. Bake for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree until smooth. Add the vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and mix again until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Use a large scoop to fill each cupcake liner until they are just about full.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, just until the cheesecakes are set in the middle. Cool to room temperature. Cover the cheesecakes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top the chilled cheesecakes with whipped cream and dust with ground cinnamon.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.