The most creamy and delicious homemade garlic alfredo shells topped with crispy parmesan garlic chicken. This is an absolutely fantastic meal that will instantly become a family favorite!
There are some recipes that I get so excited about sharing with you. This recipe is one of them! I took some of my favorite things from some of my best recipes on the blog. I combined it in this dish and the result was incredible.
First I started with my favorite alfredo sauce base. It is the creamiest most delicious homemade alfredo sauce that you will make. I added some minced garlic which added some garlic flavor to it. It tasted just like it came out of a restaurant. Creamy and delicious. It was so easy and so good!
I chose pasta shells because my kids love them. And the garlic alfredo sauce coated them perfectly. Oh my goodness. These were so yummy!
But then it gets even better. The crispy parmesan garlic chicken on top is phenomenal. The chicken gets dipped in a buttery garlic and then coated in a crispy parmesan garlic coating. Doesn’t that sound amazing?!
The crispy coating on the outside goes so perfectly with these garlic alfredo shells. The crispy outside flaked over the shells and added such AMAZING flavor! As soon as my family had the first bite they couldn’t believe how good it was!
I know that you are going to love this meal as much as we did! It is truly a 5 star meal that you can make right at home and the family will devour it. Put it on the menu for this week. You won’t regret it!
- Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, or 6 chicken tender strips (I used tenders)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Creamy Garlic Alfredo Shells:
- ½ pound pasta shells
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a shallow bowl combine melted butter and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, shredded parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley. Dip the chicken into the melted butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells until al dente. In a large saucepan cook the heavy cream and cream cheese together until smooth and cream cheese has melted. Add garlic powder, minced garlic, pepper, and salt. Lastly, whisk in the parmesan cheese. Continue to cook over medium heat until heated throughout. Add the cooked pasta shells and toss until coated.
- Serve immediately with parmesan garlic chicken chopped on top. Garnish with fresh parsley.