Raspberry Baked Brie is the perfect holiday appetizer with just FOUR ingredients. Perfect for Christmas and New Years Eve!
Raspberry Baked Brie, heck any classic baked brie with orange marmalade or even caramelized onions would be a party favorite. Want to make this for Thanksgiving next year? Make a Cranberry Baked Brie with cranberry sauce!
Hey guys its Sabrina bringing you a delicious holiday appetizer that will make preparing for holiday parties a breeze! We’re all about the dips and cheesy appetizers like Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and this brie is an awesome addition to that rotation!
Baked brie is a classic appetizer for a crowd or even a great component of a delicious cheese board. You can even serve this baked brie on the cheese board in Alyssa’s shop!
With just four ingredients you can even assign the task of making the appetizer to your husband or kids!
Some tips for the perfect baked brie:
- If you want the preserves to show like above, fold over the dough like a galette that just meets in the middle. This is an easy festive way to have a beatiful baked brie.
- If you want to have a fully wrapped baked brie fold it over to seal it completely like a present. You can garnish the brie by scoring it with shapes or lines or even with raspberries or extra strips of puff pastry.
- When adding the egg wash, wipe away any egg that pools under the brie so it doesn’t cook up like eggs.
- Wait five minutes before cutting into the brie or the cheese will all melt out of the puff pastry quickly. Pictured below is a five minute cool down.
- If you want to serve this along side a salad with crackers for a festive lunch you can slice into small wedges and add it to individual plates.
The best way to enjoy this brie?
- baked puff pastry sticks
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 a box)
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- ⅓ cup raspberry preserves
- 1 egg (mixed with one tablespoon of water)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Open the sheet of puff pastry onto a large cutting board.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the puff pastry to a ¼" thickness.
- Place the wheel of brie in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add the raspberry preserves on top of the brie.
- Gently fold over the brie to cover it completely.
- Move the brie wheel to a baking sheet.
- Brush on the egg/water mixture.
- Wipe away any egg collected under the brie on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for five minutes before serving.
Looking for more appetizers?