This sheet pan sausage and veggies are straight from heaven! This recipe has potatoes, sausage, and Brussel sprouts that are all perfectly seasoned with dried Italian herbs. You will want to eat every last bite!
I love sheet pan meals because they are not just delicious, but they are so easy to clean up. Try this Teriyaki chicken this Thai glazed salmon or this classic chicken and potatoes. They are all cooked on a sheet pan and roasted to perfection!
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies Recipe
This recipe is packed with flavor and also so hearty and delicious. I love combining sausage with veggies. They complement each other so well, especially when you season them with homemade Italian seasoning! This recipe is no exception.
The Brussel sprouts and the potatoes roast up so perfectly and take on some of the flavors from the sausage. They are cooked on a sheet pan in the oven so the smell and taste really marry together. The delicious smell of this dish fills your house with an aroma that will draw your neighbors in from a mile away!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
This recipe is so easy to put together! Gather up your veggies and make your Italian seasoning at home, and you are all set to go! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: I used a mixture of gold potatoes and purple potatoes. You can also use fingerling potatoes.
- Andouille Sausage: I love using this sausage because it has so much flavor.
- Brussel Sprouts: These roast to perfection on this sheet pan.
- Olive Oil: I use olive oil so that the seasoning sticks onto the sausage and veggies.
- Italian Seasoning: You can buy this at the store or make it home using this seasoning mix!
- Kosher Salt: The salt enhances all of the flavors.
- Cracked Black Pepper: The pepper is just the right amount to add flavor without adding in any heat.
Can I Use Frozen Vegetables?
This sheet pan sausage and veggies will work the best if you use all fresh veggies. Frozen vegetables will have a different cooking time and won’t have as much flavor or crispness.
How to Make Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Get ready for a super easy dinner recipe that delivers insanely delicious results! Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this one. Plus, it’s simple to make and even easier to clean up. Who can complain about one-pan meals?! I call that a win-win!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut: Cut the potatoes and Brussel sprouts by cutting them into halves. Place the potato and Brussel sprout halves into separate bowls. You can combine them into one bowl if you like! I just like how pretty it looks separated on the pan. Your guests can also pick how much of each ingredient they want.
- Toss: Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the potatoes, and the remaining 1 tablespoon to the bowl of Brussel sprouts. Toss each bowl to coat the ingredients.
- Coat: Evenly sprinkle the Italian herbs, salt, and pepper over the potatoes and Brussel sprouts. Then toss to coat evenly.
- Cook: Spread the potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and sliced sausage onto the prepared sheet pan. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are fork tender. Enjoy!
There are a few ways that you can change up this sheet pan sausage and veggies so that it’s different every time! Add a few more veggies or even some carbs to really take it up a notch!
- Vegetables: You can add in a few other vegetables (or substitute these ones!) and make this fit your family. I love zucchini, carrots, red onions, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms. If you don’t use any root vegetables (like carrots or potatoes), then cook them for a few minutes less.
- Cheese: To really make this dish stand out, I love sprinkling the sausage and veggies with some freshly grated parmesan cheese. After all, you can never go wrong adding in some cheese!
- Sausage: You can switch up the type of sausage. I love using kielbasa or any pork, beef, or turkey sausage! Or, make this dish vegetarian and leave out the meat altogether!
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes (or fingerling potatoes)
- 14 ounces Andouille sausage
- 10 ounces brussel sprouts
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes and Brussel sprouts by cutting them into halves. Place the potato and Brussel sprout halves into separate bowls. You can combine them into one bowl if you like! I just like how pretty it looks separated on the pan. My guests can also pick how much of each ingredient they would like.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to the potatoes and the remaining 1 tablespoon to the bowl of Brussel sprouts. Toss each bowl to coat the ingredients.
- Evenly sprinkle the Italian herbs, salt, and pepper over the potatoes and Brussel sprouts. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and sliced sausage onto the prepared sheet pan. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are fork tender. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
I’m thrown off by the picture as it looks like two different types of sausage are being used but you only list one sausage for the recipe. Am I seeing things? I want to make this as it looks so good and so simple 👍
Hi! That other ingredient that looks like additional sausage is actually a medley of some purple potatoes as well as Yukon gold potatoes! You can use any kind of potatoes that you like the best and it will turn out great!