Sheet Pan Nachos. Tortilla chips loaded up with juicy taco meat, refried beans, melty cheese and all your favorite toppings! This easy family dinner comes together in 30 minutes and is large enough to feed a crowd! Easy to customize to make your own.
Hey everyone, it’s Serene from House of Yumm. Today I’m here to share these Sheet Pan Nachos with you.
Nachos are probably my second favorite thing to make and have for family dinner. Tacos being number one. It’s just so easy to put together a big batch of nachos on a sheet pan, heat them up and dinner is ready and I’m able to serve a big group. Plus it’s so easy to load these sheet pan nachos up with whatever your favorite toppings are.
This dish is completely customizable!
How Do You Make Sheet Pan Nachos?
This dish couldn’t be an easier to make. Load up a large baking sheet with tortilla chips, refried beans, taco meat, cheese and jalapenos (if youre into that). Bake briefly to get the cheese melted. Then load up with all your favorite toppings.
Some of my favorites include tomatoes guacamole. You could also add olives, green onion, corn, black or pinto beans. Whatever you would enjoy and the kids will eat.
This is the perfect dish for feeding the family, or to have for a party or get together.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat medium sized skillet over medium heat. Cook the ground beef breaking it up while it cooks. Once browned, drain the grease. Add in the taco seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Add the tortilla chips to a large baking sheet. Spread into an even layer.
- Spoon on the refried beans. Spread the taco meat on top. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. If using fresh jalapeno add it now so it roasts. Canned or jarred jalapenos can be added after baking.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings.
- Serve warm and enjoy.