Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan is so incredibly easy but packed with such amazing cajun flavor! This is a healthy and delicious meal that is also great for meal prep!
I haven’t worked since Christmas and boy has it been nice to take some time off! We went on our family trip and then it has been pretty gloomy and rainy here for the past couple of weeks. It has been nice to focus on the New Year, set some goals, and spend time with the family. I love that the New Year has a focus on fresh and healthy meals and I especially love to meal prep. I meal prep every week with the husband because life gets so busy. I like to keep the meals unique and full of flavor!
This recipe is one of my favorites and I love how easy it is! Thow all of your fresh veggies onto the sheet pan with shrimp and sausage and toss in cajun seasoning. That’s it! You have an amazing meal that is ready in just about 20 minutes.
How do you make Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan?
Start by chopping your favorite veggies. I like to use vegetables that cook fast with the shrimp and sausage. Asparagus, zucchini, banana squash, red and red pepper all work great. Toss your vegetables with the shrimp and sausage. Add olive oil and the cajun seasoning and spread evenly on a sheet pan. Bake in a 400-degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
I love to pack mine with ½ cup of brown rice and quinoa and they are such a delicious meal to eat throughout the week. This is also such a quick and easy delicious meal that your family will rave about. Whatever you are making it for, I know you are going to love it!
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.