I used this ham and it was so good~
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes 30 oz., cubed or shredded
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 container sour cream 8 oz.
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup 10.75 oz.
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 package herb-seasoned stuffing mix 6 oz.
- 2 cups chopped ham
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns, dried onion soup mix, salt, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and ham and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, then drizzle melted butter over stuffing. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
What bread did you make with this? The link for the recipe is no longer valid. I am trying this tonight as we had a big ham dinner and have lots of leftovers. Thanks!
This really DOES look yummie!! I’ll be making this tomorrow! However, is there any way I can print this in bigger print? I’m a senior and the print is so tiny I’ll have to use a magnifyer glass! lol
Thank you! standardpoodle
Wow! This looks so good Alyssa! I am definitely making this soon! Thanks for sharing – I am your newest follower too! Please drop by my blog and say hello! 🙂 Heather