I used this ham and it was so good~
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole
The flavor was perfect. Our whole family loved it. It was so easy to throw together.
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes 30 oz., cubed or shredded
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 container sour cream 8 oz.
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup 10.75 oz.
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 package herb-seasoned stuffing mix 6 oz.
- 2 cups chopped ham
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine hash browns, dried onion soup mix, salt, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and ham and place in slow cooker.
Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, then drizzle melted butter over stuffing. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.