This year has been one of my favorite and most memorable Christmas. We have really gotten into the Christmas spirit around here. We have been participating in a lot of Christmas activities in our neighborhood and community. Last night we went to a park where you got to take a tour through Bethlehem. It was incredible! Each scene made you think that you were in Bethlehem and even had a live camel and donkey! The kids loved it just as much as we did. And today, my boys sang in a children’s choir in church. They had been working on it for months and the director wrote and composed the music just for the program. We have been doing all of these fun things and it helps remind our family the true reason for the season!
Lets talk about this ham though. Because I am so excited to share it with you! I especially love an amazing ham at Christmas time. This ham was the BEST ham that I have ever had. I couldn’t even believe the flavor and how incredible it was. I couldn’t seem to get enough of it. It was such an amazing combination of honey, mustard, and garlic. And then my favorite part was that it was cooked right in the slow cooker. This ham was incredible and I know that it will be a hit if you make it for your family!
Recipe adapted from Blissfully Domestic
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Mustard Glazed Ham
This ham was the BEST ham that I have ever had. I couldn’t even believe the flavor and how incredible it was.
- 8 pound precooked spiral cut ham precooked spiral cut bone in
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine honey, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic in a blender and pulse until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of the sauce to pour on top at the end.
- Place ham face down in the slow cooker and pour glaze on top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Pour the reserved glaze on top right before serving.